Monday, June 9, 2008

Stevia

I love stevia. I use it everyday in my tea. It is more natural and much healthier for you than most other sweeteners out there. Aspartame (equal) is extremely bad for you, as well as white sugar, saccharin, and sucralose. Stevia is by far the best choice, especially if you are a diabetic!
My favorite brand of Stevia is NuNaturals. It doesn't have any bitter aftertaste, and is much sweeter than most stevia brands. NuNaturals has a blend of stevia and erythritol that a lot of people prefer over the straight stevia. I personally use the NuNatural Stevia packets that I can buy from Amazon.
Ck out my research page for even more information on Stevia.
http://melissaneece.blogspot.com/2007/09/more-on-stevia.html

NuNaturals Stevia link
NuNaturals No Carbs blend link

1 comment:

Nicole [Heather] Penrod said...

I was really surprised to find that my husband loves it and I find it too sweet! haha! I like coffee mate for my coffee, and honey or lemon for my tea. I do not like arti sweetners, as my body hasn't tolerated them my entire life! smart body eh?